The ChainX smart contract has been basically developed, and a smart contract test network was launched in November 2019. At present, developers can already develop and deploy smart contracts on the testnet. For this new testnet, we also provide corresponding browsers, APIs, wallets, etc. At the same time, our ChainX version of MetaMask has also been developed, and it will be tested in the community in the near future to link with contract developers. Smart contracts will be formally deployed to the main network when Polkadot is Live.
We know that Polkadot relay chain does not support smart contracts, so DApp developers participating in the polkadot ecosystem need to choose a parachain that supports smart contracts. ChainX, as the first chain of polkadot ecosysten in China, has taken the lead in supporting smart contracts, which will bring reference and reference to other chains of polkadot ececosystem. After it goes Live, we will access the Polkadot network through a parallel chain, build a broader blockchain cross-chain ecosystem, and work hard to move towards Web 3.0.
- Official website: https://chainx.org
- Wiki: https://github.com/chainx-org/ChainX/wiki
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/chainx_org
- Medium: https://medium.com/@chainx_org
- Telegram: https://t.me/chainx_org
- White paper: https://chainx-static.oss-cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com/chainx_en.pdf
- Desktop wallet: https://github.com/chainx-org/chainx-wallet/releases/tag/v1.0.3
- Official Wechat: interchain