Weekly Report|ChainX will Launch the development Grant This Week
The amount of L-BTC lock-up: 13，088
The amount of S-DOT mapping： 1，432，772
The amount of PCX issued： 5，381，5
The rates of PCX locked up for voting：85.06%
2. Community Governance
- On June 2, ChainX has open sourced a series of codes, and all developers in the community can participate in the ecosystem of ChainX and Polkadot.
- On June 2nd, the MXC platform launched a campaign to win 10,000 PCX.
- On June 2nd, ChainX CMO Kristen was invited to participate in the SWFT AMA to share the keynote speech: How does ChainX empower the Bitcoin ecosystem!
- On June 3, ChainX’s 6th best MP buildlnks accepted an exclusive interview, expressing that he will work with all enthusiasts in the ChainX community and move towards our common consensus!
3. Development progress
- Bitcoin smart contract v2 version is under development and is testing the account withdrawal, list, record etc.
- ChainX Dapp smart contract market development, referendum contract UI front-end design and development
- ChainX Signer plans to support Bitcoin transaction signatures and is currently in the verification and design stage
- Gradually complete the open source work of ChainX related code, currently open source ChainX Signer and ChainX Extension
4. Community Atmosphere
Twitter : 8639
WeChat official account: 4050
ChainX account: 4843
- Official website: https://chainx.org
- Wiki: https://github.com/chainx-org/ChainX/wiki
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/chainx_org
- Medium: https://medium.com/@chainx_org
- Telegram: https://t.me/chainx_org
- White paper: https://chainx-static.oss-cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com/chainx_en.pdf
- Desktop wallet: https://github.com/chainx-org/chainx-wallet/releases/tag/v1.0.3
- Official Wechat: interchain