In the end, 4 node members, 4 community members, 2 overseas members will be elected and the PolkaX team (this seat is a seat reserved by the PolkaX team as the final development, implementation and upgrade organizer) to form the 8th Council of ChainX. The term of office of the members is 3 months.
- The election of node members takes one day: the top 10 nodes are selected according to the total votes they got , and then the members of the previous parliament vote 4 nodes who are willing and able to contribute to the development of the project ；
- The election of community members lasts for 2 days: the community and current parliament voted the community representatives in their minds from the candidates of the community members who run for the election. The candidates are ranked according to the number of votes. The top four are scored 4, 3, 2,1, and then add up the results of the council , and get the top 4 with the highest scores as community members.
- There is a total of 1 day in the election of oversea councillors: on the third day of the election, two overseas expansion councillors are elected by the current council members after consultation.
Nodes and community members interested in participating in parliamentary elections should submit their applications for elections before 2 pm on August 5th.: https://jinshuju.net/f/F8Q1S9
- Official website: https://chainx.org
- Wiki: https://github.com/chainx-org/ChainX/wiki
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/chainx_org
- Medium: https://medium.com/@chainx_org
- Telegram: https://t.me/chainx_org
- White paper: https://chainx-static.oss-cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com/chainx_en.pdf
- Desktop wallet: https://github.com/chainx-org/chainx-wallet/releases/tag/v1.0.3
- Official Wechat: interchain