How to Get Involved in the ChainX Community
There are many ways to get involved in the ChainX community: you can attend an event, join a meetup group, contribute to a project, or participate in online community and forums about ChainX
NFT Auction Platform
Bitcoin taproot upgrading
How can I get involved?
The ChainX community includes people of many different backgrounds and skillsets. Whether you’re a developer, an artist, or an accountant, there are ways to get involved. Here’s a list of suggestions that might help you get started.
- Learn about and try ChainX at Chainx.org
- Find a bounty on Gitcoin, https://github.com/chainx-org work on a small or large technical issue, earn crypto!
- Ecosystem Support Program’s wishlist — tooling, documentation, and infrastructure areas where the ChainX Ecosystem Support Program is actively seeking grant applications
- Connecting ChainX as a para chain
- Deploy Dapps on ChainX
Researchers & Academics
Do you have a background in mathematics, cryptography, or economics? You might be interested in some of the cutting-edge work being done within the ChainX ecosystem
- Challenges.ChainX.- a series of high-value research bounties
- ChainX.Bitcoin.Research — ChainX’s primary forum for research.
- Ecosystem Support Program’s wishlist — research areas where the ChainX Ecosystem Support Program is actively seeking grant applications
Have non-technical skills, and aren’t sure where to start?
If you’re not a developer, it can be hard to know where to start in ChainX. Here are a few suggestions, along with resources for specific professional backgrounds.
- Organize a meetup in your city
- Write content about ChainX
- ChainX needs good writers who can explain its value in plain language
- Translate ChainX content into your native language
- ChainX maintains a translation program that translates the website, and other resources, into many different languages
Financial professional or accountant
- ChainX is home to the “Decentralized Bitcoin Finance” ecosystem — a network of protocols and applications that offer an alternative financial system.
- The ChainX ecosystem needs your talents! Many companies are hiring for product manager roles. If you want to start by contributing to an open source project, get in touch with the hi@ChainX.org
- There are many marketing and communications positions in the ChainX ecosystem!
Want to find a job working in ChainX? Sent your resume to hi@ChainX.org
ChainX will become the largest Bitcoin Layer 2 Network in the world. The first Substrate blockchain to go live will provide Polkadot with the most valuable digital assets on the market. Committed to realizing trustless and decentralized bridges for Bitcoin and other assets, it forms an inter-blockchain asset gateway, pathing the way for a truly interoperable network of blockchains.