ChainX Weekly Report| The Logical Migration of Staking and Asset Mining Module is Completed
The amount of L-BTC lock-up: 13，329
The amount of S-DOT mapping：1，432，996
The amount of PCX issued：5，764，350
The rates of PCX locked up for voting：84.32%
2. Community Governance
This week’s Chairman of the ChainX Parliament: HashQurak
- ChainX Parliament put forward the proposal 12: After the transfer function of the DOT of the Polkadot main network is opened, will the mining function of S-DOT and L-BTC be retained?
- On July 3, ChainX was invited to participate in the IPFS distributed Storage Industry Summit to discuss how inter-chain can help blockchain data storage.
- In June, ChainX Council launched the open source Grant program, which will provide financial support to individuals and teams promoting the development of ChainX, mainly providing financial support for software development, community development and market expansion, as long as you are willing to contribute to the ChainX community . You can apply for it.
- ChainX Council announced the four primary development directions at this stage, community development can focus on these four directions to apply for Grant
3. Development progress
- Substrate upgrade to rc4
- Complete the logical migration of staking and asset mining module
- Complete the retrieval of blocks and transactions by the blockchain browser
2) ChainX signer completes the previous design of Bitcoin, and will support the signature of Bitcoin specific transactions in the future
3) ChainX signer plans to support the signature of Substrate related chain transactions, and is currently investigating related technologies
Twitter : 8901
WeChat official account: 4072
ChainX account: 5709
5. Upcoming Events
- ChainX smart contract platform will launch Bitcoin Prophecy 2.0, so stay tuned.
- ChainX was invited by NanoNews to share the inter-chain integration of ChainX with DEFI and IPFS in its overseas community!
- Official website: https://chainx.org
- Wiki: https://github.com/chainx-org/ChainX/wiki
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/chainx_org
- Medium: https://medium.com/@chainx_org
- Telegram: https://t.me/chainx_org
- White paper: https://chainx-static.oss-cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com/chainx_en.pdf
- Desktop wallet: https://github.com/chainx-org/chainx-wallet/releases/tag/v1.0.3
- Official Wechat: interchain