ChainX Council Weekly Report: Do You Want to Remove L-BTC Mining?
Chairman on duty: Poggi Luca
1. The parliament decided by voting when S-DOT and L-BTC is canceled (if it will be), to handle the AR proportion of mining incoming to AMO (belongs to mining power of PCX and X-Tokens).
2. The parliament voted about Proposal #12: “Do you want to remove L-BTC mining and put all AR proportion of mining income to AMO?” — 8 positive votes, 3 absentees → Proposal #12 passed and will become referendum for community vote.
3. The parliament voted about Proposal #13: “Do you want the AR jackpot (S-DOT and L-BTC airdrop) not collected to be transferred to the parliamentary fund in the Substrate 2.0 upgrade?” — 1 positive vote, 3 negative votes, 7 absentees → Proposal #13 didn’t pass and will not become referendum for community vote at the moment (need more discussion about it).
Plan of Next Week
1. Re-discussion of Proposal #13
2. Plan to make parliament chat public
3. Discuss the Substrate 2.0 upgrade
If you have better suggestions and ideas on the above matters, please leave a message or contact the council and PolkaX team. You are also welcome to apply to listen to the weekly conference call, please contact the Parliament for details.
- Official website: https://chainx.org
- Wiki: https://github.com/chainx-org/ChainX/wiki
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/chainx_org
- Medium: https://medium.com/@chainx_org
- Telegram: https://t.me/chainx_org
- White paper: https://chainx-static.oss-cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com/chainx_en.pdf
- Desktop wallet: https://github.com/chainx-org/chainx-wallet/releases/tag/v1.0.3
- Official Wechat: interchain