In the Past: Learning Quietly for building solid foundations and connections.
In 2017, we decided to build BTC cross-chain interoperability called ChainX, implementing with Substrate program language, which was launched two years before Polkadot and one year before Kusama.
In 2019, realizing that Polkadot’s slot framework would not become mainstream, we actively explored other alternative paths. And here’s ComingChat how come/was created, a privacy-focused social platform, attracting over 10 million users from more than 200 regions and countries worldwide.
In 2021, at the peak of DOT’s success, a decisive choice was made to abandon the Polkadot slot auction and fully commit to Taproot and BTC Layer2.
In 2022, we studied various cutting-edge blockchain technologies and knowledge ensued in a frenzied way, aiming to accumulate knowledge for future breakthroughs.
1. We learned the mainstream message cross-chain bridges like LayerZero, Wormhole, Multichain, and Celer, which are all integrated into our OmniBTC product.
2. We learned the newest public blockchain language: Move, not only developed on Aptos and Sui’s numerous Move applications but also with product integration in OmniBTC and ComingChat.
3. We learned the hottest Layer2 technologies: Op-rollup and Zk-rollup (Zksnark/Zkstark). And networks like Optimism, Arbitrum, Zksync, and Starknet were integrated into our OmniBTC platform, building an omnichain ecosystem.
In the Present: Start to aggregate points and lines into a surface.
Over the past five years since BTC Layer2 was released, an immense amount of blockchain knowledge has been acquired, and a team of excellent engineers has been nurtured, capable of wholeheartedly delivering practical products.
1. Sui’s Object model is the most promising path for blockchain scalability.
2. Starknet’s Zkstark is the best Layer2 pattern learned.
3. LayerZero’s omnichain interoperability pattern is the optimal cross-chain product roadmap.
1)omnichain wallet, supporting all major chains.
2) Privacy communication: The most potent privacy social functionality.
3) CID: omnichain aggregated digital identity system.
4)Decentralized Twitter: DMens.
1)OmniSwap: omnichain swap functionality, aggregating mainstream cross-chain protocols like LayerZero and Wormhole, and integrating liquidity from major public chains such as Zksync, Starknet, Ethereum, OP, Arb, BSC, Polygon, AVAX, Aptos, and Sui (e.g., UniSwap, Pancake, LiquidSwap, Cetus).
2)OmniLending: omnichain lending functionality, developed by the best minds in the field, with one year of continuous development and six months of testing. The mainnet version will be launched next month.
1)Taproot upgrade cross-chain: Supports BTC light nodes and Layer2 cross-chain using distributed threshold aggregated signatures derived from Taproot.
2)Supports EVM contract platform and is compatible with Metamask.
3)We are currently supporting BRC20, ORC20, Taproot assets, and ERC20-compatible EVM contract platforms.
4)Preparing to build an EVM Layer2 ecosystem for BTC.
In the Future: Integrating products, delivering practicality.
Less talk, more action, being true to oneself.
Enjoy learning, enjoy growing, the road lies beneath our feet.